Sunday, February 14, 2010

Letting Go

When I talked with Dr. Fromm a week ago and turned to go on my way he reached out and snagged my sleeve between two fingers. “I’m not done yet,” he said.
“Oh?” I looked into his clear blue eyes and knew he had at least one more thing to say. “What’s on your mind, doc?”
“You might think you’re free to be what’s inside you, and that might be true, but there’s something else you need to know.
I nodded and waited for him to continue.
“Creativity,” he said, “requires the courage to let go of certainties.”
I wanted an explanation, but he smiled and shook his head. I’ll have to figure that out on my own. If you want more here’s the link to my web page: http://www.bobwhite4stories.com .
Until next time, that’s it from The Storyman ….

No comments:

Post a Comment